Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Today is such a wonderful day to celebrate. I hope you all had a blessed Easter. Here are a few pictures of Micah from the past couple of weeks. I hope you Enjoy!

Daddy and Micah sucking on their binky's.
Micah drooling as he tries to climb over the couch.
Do you see where Micah scratched himself under his eye?
Go U of M!!! Thanks for the shirt Auntie Michelle, we will try for a smiling picture next time.
I'm just Soooo, Cute!
Micah and Mommy playing around the house.
Grandpa came to visit for Micah's first Easter.
Cousin Jessie makes a great babysitter.
'If you think I'm cute you should see my cousin Sarah,' this is what we gave the girls when we told them we were having a baby.

1 comment:

Oswald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.