Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wow it's been awhile!!!

I can't believe it's been since February since my last post. Not much is new in the Satvedi house.
Micah is now 19 months and into everything. He really enjoys playing outside and often gets upset when someone else gets to go out and he doesn't, Even Rubix.
May was a busy month for us. I celebrated my second mothers day. (Motherhood is Amazing) We spent the Saturday before at the zoo.

On mothers day we went to church and then headed into the city. We had my favorite pasta bowl. Yum!!!

Later that afternoon Allwyn took me on what he called a shopping extravaganza. It was a great weekend with my favorite boys.

I also celebrated a special birthday!!! My friends took Micah and i out for breakfast. It was great, i love those girls (and their little guys). After arriving the hostess brought over a dozen roses. She said they are from your husband. Boy am i lucky!!!
My Family came to visit for Memorial day, we spent the Sunday before at the Zoo. Yes, we love the zoo. Micah can't get enough of the animals. He makes the cutest face and says Oh, Oh whenever she spots a new one.
I hope to post a little more often in June.

No comments: