Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cauliflower

Everyone who know our family know that we have a very picky boy on our hands. He's just getting worse and I'm getting desperate. Allwyn and i decided that if he dosent like what i make for dinner than he'll have to go to bed hungry. (This was very hard for me, thank goodness Allwyn was strong) Micah went to bed 2 nights in a row with no dinner then last night i made beef curry. He loves rice so i had high hopes that he would eat. With that being said it wasn't going to get him to eat his veggies. I thought for awhile (i even tried some stuff from Deceptively Delicious and nothing worked). I finally decided i would steam some cauliflower and chop it really fine and mix it with his rice. What do you know, he had no idea and ate every last bite. I felt like running outside and telling everyone that my child just ate a veggie!!! (i guess he'll never know until he can read or one of my readers tells him) As you can tell I'm super excited.
I have a long road ahead of me with my sons eating but its a battle i'm willing to fight :)
On the other hand, Josiah eats everything. I'm sure things might change as he gets older and can make more of his own choices so i think i'll be hiding veggies in his food too. He'll just get a double dose.

No comments: