Saturday, April 16, 2011

Eggstravaganza

Yes that's correct we went to our friend Griffins Eggstravaganza :) My friend Abbi loves to have a great party just like me, so as you can guess this was an adorable Easter party. The party included a bunny hop, cookie decorating and an egg hunt. I got some really cute pictures. I hope you enjoy just as much as i do.

Micah wasnt so sure about the bunny ears or hopping :)
The boys were so cute looking for eggs, Micah would shake them and if he didn't hear anything he would put it back.
Josiah found this place in the kitchen to hang out during the hunt. He looks like hes up to something.
Charlies ready to decorate!
Love this :)
Yum!!!
Griff's cookies, look at all those sprinkles
Micah was serious about that cookie
Note the Easter egg tattoo on Micah s hand, another activity at the party
Look at this face, Love him.
My sweet Josiah really liked the cookies too!


Oh how i love my boys, they are just amazing.

1 comment:

the Ecclestons said...

AHHHH HA HA HA! LOVE you so much! This post was much more romantic than the real party, you are a peach! I love these boys too! We truly are SO blessed to have all these little men in our world! xoxo