Monday, August 29, 2011

Afternoon at the Circus

Yesterday afternoon we had the joy of taking the boys to the circus. Every year the Carson and Barnes circus comes to Mooseheart which is a modern orphanage. They are a great organization and the proceeds went to the children. Boy the boys really enjoyed themselves but Micah had an amazing time. (i know, i know i don't like the way the animals are treated but i enjoyed the circus as a child and wanted my boys to have the same memories) During intermission Micah enjoyed a elephant ride, Camel and pony ride. He was so brave, he did it all by himself. When i was waiting in line with him i was telling him how he was going to have to go by himself and he said, 'i know mom, you don't have to tell me.' Then when he climbed down he said 'mom that was so much fun.' i was just so proud that he did it. I can't believe how much my boy has grown. Here are some pictures from our afternoon.



















2 comments:

ted said...

That looks like so much fun! Let me know when it's scheduled for next year, I want to take my boys too!

ted said...

oops, that wasn't ted's comment...that was Kathryn...I'm on his computer :).