Sunday, September 18, 2011

Micah's 1st day of Preschool

On Tuesday, September 6th Micah started Preschool. We had gone a little over a week before to meet his new teacher and check out his classroom. He was super excited and so was i. I was a little sad to if I'm being honest. My baby has grown so much is such a short time. He truly is amazing.Here are a few of the pictures from his big day.


We added lots of animal buttons to his bag to make it extra special.
Josiah found a window perfect for peeking on Micah. He was so excited to see his brother.
Micah's teachers are Ms. Karen and Ms. Patti, well as of the 7th they were. When i signed Micah up he was in the 2 day extended program (Ms. Joey and Ms. Patti) but when i picked him up on Tuesday they told me they had an opening in the 3 day extended. I then had to decide weather to move him or not. The lead teacher was different but the assistant Ms. Patti was the same as well as the room. It was a hard decision because i really liked Ms. Joey but i knew 3 days would be so great for Micah especially with the baby coming. With that being said i made these 1st week of school survival kits. Band-aids, stickers, lots of stickers, chocolate, sugar, markers and lots of other fun stuff. (one of my students once gave me something similar and it made it that much easier)

1 comment:

the Ecclestons said...

M's smile is SO SO SO cute in these school pics and I love your first day kits! You are so thoughtful and creative!:)