Friday, December 2, 2011

Past few Weeks

The past few weeks have been crazy and gone SO fast! We made our last trip to the zoo as a family of 4 a few weeks ago. The day was perfect and Micah was so excited to spend the day at the zoo.

We've also been busy preparing for not one but two big changes coming to our family. First we've been unpacking and washing tiny little blue onesies and setting up a bassinet as we wait on our 3rd little blessing. I visited the doctor almost two weeks ago and she put me on modified bed rest. In her words this means me being real lazy and letting others wait on me. Ha, i just laughed because that doesn't happen in my life. Allwyn defiantly helps out but he isn't here all the time. This has been hard on me because i can't do some of the things i love. Like... working out. At first i thought it would be great because i would have a reason not to workout but i have realized i enjoy it, it helps release some stress. So, now we're just waiting not knowing when this boy will come, hopefully he'll wait until his scheduled c-section date.
Second, we're busy (or Allwyn is) packing up our home for our move. Yes, it's official we're moving. When we don't know since we don't know the babies plan but we do have keys and are busy getting the house ready for our boys.

Other Happenings:
I had the joy of going to my college friend Rebecca's baby shower. It was so nice to celebrate her and her sweet boy Griffin who will be joining their family in Feb.
Rebecca and her hub Clayton opening their presents

I made these burp rags for Griffin, I'd seen them made before and always wanted to try and here they are. I must say i think they turned out pretty cute. Now i just need to find some time to make some for my own little boy.
My sweet Big BIG boy enjoying a cookie from the shower. Rebeccas cousin was sweet enough to let me bring home a sprinkle covered cookie for each of my boys. Micah was so excited and really enjoyed himself.

We also had our maternity shoot. Here's a look...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Awww...Mary Beth! You are so sweet! I'm so glad you were able to come to my shower and that you remembered to attend on the day of the shower (unlike when I came to your shower). LOL I love the burp rags and I'm sure Griffin will love them, too! It's always so good to see you! Congrats on the new house! Can't wait to see pictures! Take it easy and keep cookin' that sweet baby boy.