Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tis the Season

Tis the season..... So if I'm honest I'm not really feeling the holidays this year.  Its all coming so fast and soon.  Today i decided to try and change my attitude.  The boys and i put a lot of time into decorating the house for Christmas. We also decorated some gingerbread men.  Micah had an assignment for school so i decided to make it an activity for all the boys.




 The elf has returned (the boys will find him in the morning) he even has his 'Christmas pj's from last year on.


 Micah wouldn't let me take his picture
 Jo's gingerbread man
 Micah's gingerbread man
 Noah's gingerbread man ( i know kind of scary!)
My thanksgiving board, every time Micah walks by he has something to say about my turkey, i never said i was an artist.

No comments: