Sunday, February 7, 2016

Valentines Dance

This past Friday evening the boys had a Valentines dance at school.  I let the boys choose my outfit right down to my shoes.  I have to say i think they did a pretty good job.
We started with a craft, making some crazy heart headbands as well as hit the photo booth.  The boys had a great time as did i.  My little Noah has some great dance moves and his big brothers aren't far behind.  The dance ended at 8:30 which is way past the boys bedtime.  Noah even tried to go to sleep right there on the gym floor. Probably my favorite moment of the night was when they played the song, one call away by Charlie Poth.  I was dancing with my boys singing it to them.  I hope they always know that no matter what i'll always be there for them. I wish i could say that i got some great pictures, but i didn't.  Every time i went to take a picture with the boys or even a gown women they both didn't cooperate.  Heres's what we ended up with.






No comments: