Thursday, October 26, 2017

Happy 10th Birthday Sweet Boy!!!

I can't believe that my baby is 10... Where did the time go!?!?  Today i sat down and went through some photos of him from his very early days.  Of course i cried.  I couldn't imagine what this day would look like 10 years ago. 4lbs 5 oz of nothing but joy.  I'll never forget the emotions i was feeling the day he was born.  At just 34 weeks, terrified i just wanted to hear him cry.  
Micah is a silly, sometimes shy but very loving boy.  His favorite thing above anything else is animals.  He knows more facts than most adults.  He'll eat just about anything you put in front of him but hands down his favorite thing is moms chocolate chip cookies.  I Love You To the Moon and Back my sweet Moo Moo
Here are just a few pictures i found today...












No comments: