Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Perfect Punishment

So, my boys have been fighting a lot.  Mainly my oldest Micah and my youngest Noah.  They just seem to argue about everything.  I've been trying to come up with ways for them to work on their relationship.  I have such an incredible relationship with both my sisters and i want that for my boys.  I know they're young and they have time to work on this but... i need the fighting to come to an end.  So here is my solution...  I know it is going to get worse before it gets better but... I've decided that Micah and Noah need to share a room.  They need to learn to work together and be together.  I told the boys that i was going to do this before they left for school and Micah said, "no you wont"  This only pushed me more.  So today after the boys left for school i got to work.  I moved all of Noah's things including bedding, lovies, things on the dresser even the letters on the wall into Micah's room.  The boys are officially roomies, I'm not sure how this is really going to go but i hope it works because my next option is the 'get-along-shirt.'

No comments: