Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 Years Ago Today

November 10, 2000, Allwyn asked me to marry him. I can't believe it's been 10 years. I remember the night like it was yesterday. Allwyn put so much thought into where and how to ask. Our story has been a huge hit, we've even won a best proposal contest! I feel so blessed to have found Allwyn and to have him as my husband and the father of my boys. With that said, I Love You Allwyn!
I'll be sure to share the whole story some other time. Maybe at our 10 year Anniversary, yes that's just around the corner.
I wish i had a picture to share but i don't the few we took are dark and on film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is a proposal anniversary a legit anniversary? Wish I had read this post two days ago. I could really use some friends who can remind me of these dates, or perhaps an exec assistant.
Love you too... Allwyn