Sunday, November 14, 2010

Parent Child Dedication

Today, Sunday November 14th we celebrated Josiahs dedication. This was a big day for our family. We celebrated with close friends and family. We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family. Thank you everyone for making this day so special. After the service we enjoyed a great lunch at Blackstone Grill.
Here are a lot of photos from the day enjoy.


This is Allwyn sharing with the church that he gets lots of sleep and my sharing that i get very little :)


The three friends Josiah, Ashley and Henry, all dedicated together.

Micah didnt want to remove his hat once he finally got to put it on. Katie looking thrilled that Allwyn was taking another picture of her. (Thank you to my amazing husband once again he drove to get Katie late at night so she could share this special day with us. I truly am blessed with this amazing family.)
Our good friends Kris and Cherie and their amazing little girl Anika.

Our beautiful nieces Sarah Jenny and Jessie. How they have grown each into an amzingly beautiful women.
My wonderful friend Erin and Henry and her nephew Clayton.
Erin and i passing out the delicious cupcakes.
Sweet Shayna
My perfect little man enjoying his cupcake :)
The men of the hour. Look how cute they are!

Charlie and his pal Ashley
Pulled my hair back and finally got to sit, next to my favorite boys (You can't see Josiah but he was sitting next to me in his car seat).
The whole Satvedi group
Grandpa Time

I'm sorry Katie, Allwyn made me take it and i just had to post it. I think you were tired because Micah was playing on the floor right by you as you slept. Thanks for going with the flow of our little family. You're amazing and we love you!

1 comment:

Jennifer Zielke said...

congratulations to you guys! what a precious time for your family!
(miss you!)