Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I love what i see

I love what i see when i look in my rear view mirror. I can see all 3 of my boys, Micah to my right Noah behind me (i can see him in his little mirror) and Josiah in the center in the back seat. I was a little sad at first when i had to move Josiah to the back seat (so was he) but he's such a big boy and is loving it now. Micah thought about moving to the back seat with Josiah but he later decided that he needed to be next to Noah just in case he needs something. Hopefully I'll get a picture of that to post soon :) i have a lot of picture taking and loading onto the computer to do. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You should love what you see. Those are 3 adorable little boys you have! Can't wait to meet baby Noah! Hope you are all doing well.