Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Noah and Family updates...

Noah and i arrived home the 31st and the boys were excited to see us. Micah is adjusting Great and loved to help me with the baby. Josiah likes to point at the baby, he also enjoys sitting with me while i feed the baby. The boys are great Big brothers.
Noah visited the doctor today for his first visit. He left the hospital at 5lb 6oz and is up to 5lb 9oz. Doc says hes doing great which helps put me at ease. We're working on his sleep schedule, but all and all hes doing great with sleep too. When i asked Micah what his new brother likes to do he said 'Um, pee, poop and drink milk.' Micah's such a sweet guy with Noah.
I also visited the doctor. I'm happy to say that i was given a clean bill of health when it comes to my bladder. Ha, i never thought i would be saying that. What i failed to mention about my c-section with Noah was that it wasn't event free. During the procedure the doctor nicked my bladder which caused for a little extra table time. The doctor repaired the bladder then but, this procedure required me to go home with a catheter. This was not fun, but i'm happy to say that everything went well and I'm free of my little friend.
I know i need to post more pictures of my boys and the house but as you can imagine things have been crazy but i promise soon.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh my! That is scary that they had an oops with your bladder! Aghhhh! I'm glad you are okay and free of the catheter. You poor thing!

Glad to hear the boys are doing well! They will be great big brothers to baby Noah. Take care!