Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Because i love her...

Abbi is one of those people that has wisdom way beyond her years.  I feel so blessed to call her friend.  Anytime i need her she is there for me.  She knows just what to say.  With that said Erin and i just couldn't resist the opportunity to celebrate her and her sweet girl. Erin opened her home to 20 some ladies and we lunched.  i took 111 pictures, but here are just a few.



 What's a cupcake without a lolly
Ok, so i made these.  They are actually baby hats and washcloths.  Cute!


 Erin and i did a devotion and each verse had a little gift to go with it

This picture says it all.  Looking at it you can feel her joy.  I couldn't be happier for her.  Since this was taken sweet Crosbi has been born and is just amazing.  I made Abbi promise she would share and let me shower her girl with pink :)  i love her!

No comments: