Tuesday, May 8, 2012

OMG where to start...


I'm going to post as much as i can, and try to organize as much as possible.  It's going to be hard because i just uploaded over 300 pictures :)

My Valentine



 My boys love to craft, can you tell???

Our Sweet friend Griffin on his first visit to our house.  He is so adorable and sweet, truly a blessing.  Love Him!
Daddy and his boys before the big dive into the freezing lake.  I would have posted more pictures but some of the people were dressed or not dressed and i couldn't bring myself to post those images :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love all these posts and your boys! They are so sweet and all getting so big! :) You are too kind and giving, Mary Beth. You always give great attention to detail...those shower cupcakes and teacher gifts are too cute!