Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Card

I've had my 'perfect' holiday card sitting on a shelf collecting dust for the past 2 months.  I finally decided today that i needed to get started on addressing them. So, that's just what i've been up to.  Ive been trying to collect addresses to those who have moved or somehow i lost.  Ive addressed over 50 cards and still working.  My least favorite thing is to write the return address, which usually means if I've had the wrong address i never know because it can't come back to me.
If you know me at all, i always choose the one card that will stand out most when hung out for others to see.  This year is no different.  Here's a preview...
There is more on the back but you'll just have to wait until yours arrives in the mail. Oh and my lights on the outside of the house have yet to be fixed so if you're traveling down Skylane anytime soon, don't look!

Here are some more photos from the past week.

 Our turkey craft from Thanksgiving afternoon.
 The boys requested a tub after there big Thanksgiving meal, what a mess 3 boys make in the tub.
 My Micah is such a hard worker, we was writing out counting by 2's to 100, 3's to 99 and 4's to 100.  Hes such a smarty!

The boys can't visit the small without a ride

No comments: