Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Snow Snow go AWAY....

Snow, Snow go AWAY, mommy needs to get out and play....  I'm so over the snow and staying in my house.  Entertaining 3 small children and not being able to leave the house is making me a little crazy!
It's just after 9 am and we've already built forts.  (i've become a pretty good builder if i do say so myself) I've been looking for my 'My Little Pony' tent from childhood so i can have a fort too, but no luck just yet.  We've also baked cupcakes.  Now we usually save cupcakes in ice cream cones for 1/2 birthday celebrations but i had to pull out the big guns.  We're losing our minds.  We've played in bedrooms, we've played in the play room, we've done crafts in the kitchen, and the basement has been dominated.  I have yet to resort to tv or painting.  Those are usually last resorts, but i'm sure they'll be done at some point today. 
Noah has played the the ipad or as he calls it the bypad for the last 20 mins.  He could live on that thing if i would let him.  All three of the boys have a small cold so that's also made things a little more interesting.  I'm hoping that tomorrow at least 2 of the 3 boys will have school.  I have a grocery list growing that needs to be tended to and a nap that is screaming my name!
I may not get me time until Saturday.  Saturday i have my monthly meeting at the Jo's preschool and then later in the afternoon i have an appointment. (thank you Jesus) Later in the afternoon I'm meeting Ms. Katie Marie and her boyfriend at Pasta Bowl for a late lunch.  As a Christmas gift Katie gave Nick tickets to see the Blue Man Group, they're both excited to see the show.  Katie was sweet enough to invite me out to have lunch with them.  I didn't even have to suggest Pasta Bowl, she chose that all on her own.  Then again its so yummy who wouldn't?
As i type the boys are circling the island on their plasma cars just waiting for the cupcakes to cool for decorating.  Oh, my poor floor...
I'll post pictures later of our final creation...If you can dig your way out and make it over stop by for a treat. Enjoy this day!

No comments: