Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Rope Warrior

Last Night i took the boys out in the cold to see the Rope Warrior.  needless to say now i have a 6 years old who thinks he's the next rope warrior.  Lets start with the basics the rope warrior is David Fisher.  He's been jumping since the age of 25.  And who knew but he's also written a few chapter books for kids and even has a CD.  The boys had a lot of fun watching him perform and even went home with new jump ropes.  Noah for some reason decided he would lick the chair most of the time, yes thats what i said.  I even had to take him out of gym for a timeout (that finally worked.)  My kids and licking, don't even get me started....off the topic.  As soon as we arrived home Micah announced that he wanted to perform and learn new tricks just like the rope warrior.  I told him it would have to wait until the morning or after school because it was very late and time for bed.  He swung his rope into the air as if to show me his new found talent and what do you know he hit the glass cup off the table.  I was a bit frazzled since i had 3 littles running around with no shoes.  I quickly hustled them upstairs and put everyone to bed even though they protested.
As soon as Micah came in the door from school today he was working on his tricks.  I love him dearly but he's not allowed to be the next rope warrior, that can be his side job.
*I tried to load his video for your viewing enjoyment but ran into some trouble.




No comments: