Monday, January 26, 2015

Friendship

My post today comes from a sad place in my heart.  A place that feels great pain when a close friend feels pain.  I feel so blessed to have so many amazing friends in my life.  Today one of my closest friends lost her father.  I can't even begin to understand or know the pain she is feeling but i do know this...
She is one of the most wonderful, thoughtful, graceful women i know.  I've overcome so many of life's challenges with her by my side. We've experienced so much together.  I still remember each time we told each other we were pregnant...The joy the shock the laughter.  She's been one of my biggest cheerleaders through every tear cried and every accomplishment.  I feel so blessed to have her in my life.  Please take a moment to pray for her sweet family as they grieve this great loss.  I love you Karyn you are such a blessing your father was so proud of the daughter, wife, mother and friend that you are. xoxo
DSCN0631 
(Don't mind that huge belly, sadly it was the only picture i could find of us without children hanging off of us)
I Love you my Beautiful friend



No comments: