Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Toast to My Sister and Her Husband... One Year Later

Good evening!  For those of you who don't already know me, 
I'm Mary Beth... Matron of Honor, Michelle's sister and best friend.
I feel so honored to be here today on one of the most important
and special days of Adam and Michelle's life.
I want to start by congratulating the new bride and groom
Congratulations Michelle and Adam, i couldn't be more excited
for your future.  
Michelle you look breath-taking and beautiful and Adam you look quiet 
handsome yourself.
Adam you make my sister happier than I've ever seen her before.
Without you she is isn't whole.
Here are just a few tips to keep my sister and best friend smiling...
*Tell her she's beautiful
*Remind her often how much you love her
*Take her on dates
*Surprise her with flowers
*Listen and respect her
*Always kill spiders and other creepy things
*Don't sweat the small stuff
*And NEVER break her heart because now she's yours
Michelle you have been my best friend since day one.  I wouldn't be the
women i am with you.  You've taught me everything i know about class.
I feel so blessed to call you my sister and best friend.
Today you become Adams wife, he is just perfect for you as you are for 
him.  The future holds so many great things for the two of you.
I can't wait to be a part of it.  I love you both!
So, i ask you all to raise your glasses and toast my best friend, 
Michelle and her new best friend and husband Adam and to wish them all 
the luck and happiness for the future.
May you live forever in Love 
and Love live forever in you.
To Michelle and Adam... I Love you!

No comments: