Monday, October 11, 2010

School

My Big boy Micah has started school. Okay, he started a month ago and I'm just now getting around to posting the pictures. He was so excited to see his teachers and friends. He has the same teachers he did last year. His friend Charlie is in his class, so there are 2 Charlies. I'm so proud of him. He comes home telling me how much fun he has. Thank you Ms. Kelly, Kathy and Georgia, we love you you're the best!
Micah on his first day waiting to load up in the van. We don't have any pictures of Micah before school outside the building because he's a big boy now and does the drop off line. (I've even caught him playing 'drop off line' with his animals.)
Micah and his best pal Charlie. They have so much fun together. This is Micah's second day of school outside the playground. The boys had a great day at school.