Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve! Love, The Satvedi Family

Dear Santa,
Please bring me some building blocks so i can make cages for my animals and a chuck truck too. I've been a very good boy this year. My baby brother would like a frog humidifier. Enjoy your cookies.
Love, Micah

Today was a full day with lots of activity around the house. Everyone is dressed in their family pajamas and the littles are tucked in their beds dreaming of Santa Clause. Here are a few of the highlights from our Christmas Eve.


We worked on our table arrangement for tomorrow


Micah decorated cookies for Santa. I caught him shoving handfuls of sprinkles into his mouth. I had to remind him to save some for Santa.



Family pajamas
Daddy and his boys



Brotherly love at its finest. Micah didnt want Josiah touching his train and mommy just so happen to be taking a picture.



Micah was checking to see if he could see Santa out the front window
Tracking Santa is serious business

*Note we missed our candle light service at Church tonight because they boys (when i say boys I'm including Allwyn) were sleeping. Naps ran late and you don't wake the Satvedi boys!

No comments: