Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Christmas Card

Well, once again we have been working on our Family Christmas Card. I wish i could say that we took some really cute family pictures with everyone looking at the camera and smiling but that's not the case. Allwyn set up the camera/timer and we attempted to take a photo to send out to our friends and family. Yes, we waited to the last minute (in my defense i wanted an updated picture of the boys because they are growing and changing so much so fast) but with that said this is what we came up with.







Yes you might have noticed Micah had a clothing change, he hated the sweater i had picked out for him. He went up to his room and picked out his favorite rhinoceros shirt. The picture we ended up going with was one with him in his rhinoceros shirt :( This made me sad but at this point I'm just glad we have a picture to put on our card. With that said, Have a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
I did get these of my little cutie, i couldn't get Micah to join him.


3 comments:

the Ecclestons said...

so cute! I love it! this is just where we are all at huh??!!?? The sequence of "bad pics" are probably going to end up being more precious! Love you and those cute boys! xoxo

Anonymous said...

What Mary Beth is not telling you is a whole lot of pictures were deemed unacceptable for an entirely different reason... because I "appeared" a lot taller than her. She just does not understand that you cannot kneel for extended periods on two reconstructed knees.
- Allwyn

Jennifer Zielke said...

Hahahaha, I love this!!! And probably because I TOTALLY get it! :)