Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to School We Go

Today was Micah's first day back to school since Christmas break. I was really worried about how it would go since hes potty training. Tuesday morning after i drop Micah off Josiah and i head over to bible study, so i worried the whole time about how it was going. And, I'm so excited to announce that Micah did it, he used the potty twice at school and stayed dry in between. He was so excited to show me the big potty at school. We were really late to school today because we had to use the potty before we left and the weather was bad. Micah did so good!!! I'm so proud of him. He's really becoming a big boy, how i love him :)
I can hear him up in his room right now (he should be napping) he's so excited because when he wakes he gets to go help shovel the driveway. Hopefully I'll have pictures to post of him using his new shovel later.

No comments: