Thursday, January 20, 2011

Only My Child

So, I picked Micah up from school today and like always we rushed to the bathroom for one last try before our drive home. When we came out i was putting his coat on and i heard his teacher say, 'Oh, Mary Beth i have to talk to you.' I thought oh no what happened. She then told me that Micah informed her during free play today that some children were being naughty, then he asked her why they were so naughty. Then he told her that he can't play with naughty children. After turning 5 shades of red i told her i was sorry. She said, 'oh no hes such a good boy, hes never naughty.' I guess hes heard me say to many times not to make the same choice as 'that child' or to make the right choice and not to be naughty. Only my child would actually tell his teacher. Oh My!

No comments: