Saturday, January 29, 2011

I've been crafting...

I've been crafting a lot lately while the boys sleep. I love all this girlish stuff. Since i don't have a daughter of my own I've been enjoying making these bows and tutus for friends kids. (if you want one or some just let me know and i'll craft you up some) :)

I Love these bows, So sweet!
These are the super cute roses i made that can be pinned onto a coat/sweater or put in your hair.

It's hard to tell but this tutu is super cute, white tool with purple ribbon through out. So Adorable!
Micah's super excited for his Valentines day party with friends so we've been decorating. I made this heart wreath for our door.
Yes, thats my little in a pink hat. (thanks Grandpa) Micah was so excited to put it on Josiah and have his picture taken. I think Josiah was screaming PINK WHAT????
Tonight's a BIG night for one of my Best friends, it's her birthday, lots of pictures to come!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aunt Mary Beth these are all so cute!! I almost wish I had a little daughter so I could grab one of those tutus -- but pinky promise that won't happen for a while don't worry :)I love the wreath! How'd you make the rosettes?