Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Boy!!!

Micah turned 4 on the 27th. I can't believe how much he has grown, and how fast its gone! Micah choose to have a safari party and you know that means me going all out for my boy. I had a lot of fun with all the little details. I wish lighting and setting on that camera had been better but here is what we have.

Josiah in the climber with Jaden.
Griffin playing tiger
The kids enjoying some pizza
Me and 2 of my boys!
Micah's Birthday cupcake
Happy Birthday sweet Micah
Josiah even enjoyed the cupcakes
Micah and Jenny
Cupcakes (Micah requested green and purple, the purple were a huge hit)
animal crackers (in the box's) and animal shaped rice crispy treats
jungle worms and chocolates
Zebra cakes
Josiah enjoying the parachute
Micah too
My beautiful nieces (I love them, they are amazing. I'll save that for another post)
Later that night Micah enjoyed opening his presents at home.

No comments: