Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween part 2

Happy Halloween! With Love, my Mouse and Cheese


Daddy and his boys!



Our pumpkins... Micah enjoyed drawing on the pumpkins for daddy to carve. The cat was a special request of Micahs.

*When i asked Micah months ago what he wanted to be he had one request and wasn't going to budge. I started my search for a costume and came up with nothing not even an idea on how to make a cheese costume. So, after some brain storming this is what we came up with. I wanted something he could wear to school and remove easily and wear over his coat. And the mouse well it only seemed appropriate while i could still choose the costume, that is what Josiah would be. I wore cat ears to keep with theme. The cat chases the mouse (oh yes i do) and the mouse chases the cheese (AND oh yes he does).

1 comment:

Jennifer Zielke said...

Way to go, that is super cute!!