Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween part 1

This morning Micah was excited to put his cheese costume on and head off to school. After drop off the kids had a parade around the play ground for all the parents to get pictures. Enjoy!
(I'll post pictures from tonight later, Josiah is the mouse that chases the cheese)




Today i had the pleasure of joining Micah's class for their Halloween party. Myself and 2 other moms put together a snack (worms in dirt) a game (toss the ghost into the pumpkin) and a craft (canvas trick or treat bags)
Here are some pictures from the afternoon


1 comment:

mackyton said...

Wow!! Kids are looking too cute. I have planned a themed party last week only on my son’s birthday. All of his friends enjoyed a lot and had a great time. Well now I am excited to plan other party next week for all my besties at a beautiful event space Chicago, and hopefully they gonna enjoy too.