Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I don't even know where to begin, it's been over a year since my last entrance on this blog.  A lot has changed in a year.  The boys have grown so much.  Micah is now 1/2 way through his year of 1st grade and Josiah, pre-k.  Noah even started PDO this year 2 mornings a week giving me some free time.  I sure do wish drop off was a little easier with those boys, Never fails the boys never want to get out of the car at drop off.  I often have to roll my window down and call for back up extracting the boys from their seats.  Micah on the other hand runs to the bus and doesn't look back.
As the boys grow older I'm beginning to see how my role in their lives is changing some.  I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I'll do when they're all in school full time.  That's just 2 1/2 years away!  I'm not really sure if ill return to teaching pre-school/pre-k (i really did love it) or if ill move in a completely different direction.  I have lots to figure out in these next few months or so.  But, for now I'm just going to focus on these sweet boys.  Hopefully more to come as things start to settle.

No comments: