Monday, December 8, 2014

So funny, to funny...

A couple weeks ago in the evening when i was in my room before bed i received a text from a good friend.  It was a lengthy text, i thought oh no what now... I had no idea what i was about to read.  Lets just say I'm keeping therapist all over in business.  The text was just this...
 
OMG Marybeth.....I was putting Charlie to bed and he had like a smirk on his face that turned to fear when I questioned him about it.  I asked what was wrong or was he sneaking a toy into bed or something.  He said..."u promise u won't be mad?" And "u promise u won't yell at me?"  I told him to just tell me the truth and I wouldn't.  So he starts out with "when I was at Micah's for he sleepover....." I had NO idea where this was going!!!! So he preceded to say that when he was falling asleep he was facing one way but maybe should have been facing the other way....and that he didn't mean to but that "ms Satvedi didn't have many clothes on and I saw her bottom".  OMG I almost burst into laughter.  But he was mortified to tell me!! He said "I promise I didn't try to mom!"   So.....u prance around naked when ur kids friend are over? You are still too young to be a cougar! And...Jeff said he wants to come over next time too! Ha ha!  Just had to share that!!!
 
In my defense, i do not prance around naked but rather wear a very modest sleep shirt that comes just above my knee.  I also has full coverage on if you know what i mean.  Also, i have no clue how the child saw my bottom but can only guess that when i stood on the bunk bed to kiss Micah goodnight Charlie looked up and had a clear view of my fully covered bottom. He's 7 people! It's a sleep over.  Parenting boys isn't going to be easy, i can tell!

I still laugh every time i read this or even think about it.  If you knew my sons friend you would laugh too.  He's so sweet and kind with a side of spunk.
Happy Monday!



No comments: