Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Necklace Trouble

Tonight during bath time we had what I'm calling necklace trouble.  The boys were enjoying their bath when they decided to cause a little trouble.  They were splashing and giggling as they played, then one of them decided to put their hand under the faucet which cased the water to go everywhere.  When i say everywhere i was soaked, the walls, counters and floors were covered.  Naturally, i shouted STOP, this didn't stop them... they just laughed and giggled more.  (i guess soaking your mom is kind of funny, i would have laughed and giggled too if it was my mom)  When they finally stopped i walked over to the tub requested that they all get out, as i leaned down to pull the plug my necklace caught on the faucet and broke.  They all knew this meant trouble they quickly ran to my room and put their pajamas on without even having to be told.  I told them all to go to their rooms because i needed a moment.  They did just as they were told.  I then saw the two boys run down the stairs i knew they were up to something, something good.
Sometime later they came back into my room and presented me with a beautiful necklace that they made for me because they knew i was feeling sad and their choices had led to that sadness.
My boys are truly amazing and sweet and all around wonderful and loving.  I am so blessed!!!
 This was my necklace (which i was actually able to fix)
My new necklace and the best part is it came with a bracelet

No comments: