Friday, April 10, 2015

Fun Friday...

Today was fast moving and fun, so I'm calling it Fun Friday!  Micah's class had a field trip that i had the opportunity to chaperone.  We were headed to the Paramount Theater in downtown Aurora to see Junie B Jones.  I rushed the two younger boys off to school to then get Micah on the bus so that i could head back home to get ready for my big adventure with 1st grade.  Anyone who knows me one of my first thoughts was what do i wear.  After some thought i finally pulled together a fun but totally kids theater production outfit.
Linen pants are always cute and totally comfortable, and a peplum top always puts some pep in a girls step :)

I'm so thankful for my dear friend Cherie for helping me with the boys today.  I met her at the house and handed her the keys to the van so she could pick up Noah and Josiah from school.  I then headed to the school.  Upon my arrival i was put in charge of 6 1st graders.  When i walk in the room all the kids know me but not by my name but as "Micah's Mom"  They all have to greet me and i have to return the favor it a hello or wave.  We then loaded 2 classes per bus and headed out.  
I got this adorable picture of Micah and his best bud Neil during the ride.

The show was cute but the last 10 minutes or so the kids became very restless.  The wait to load our bus was also alittle rough on the kids but, my 6 dad an amazing job!  
I returned home to Cherie doing dishes and cleaning up, i'm so blessed to have such amazing friends.  
When i told the boys that they could go out and play in the year this is how Noah dressed.  Doesn't every boy wear shark rain boots and their most eligible bachelor shirt to play???  As i type the boys are actually digging a huge hole in the grass to 'make' mud.  So, i better wrap this up fast...
I'm Super excited because i get to see my sweet sister Katie today!!!  The boys and i are so excited to have her.  She's helping me with the boys tomorrow so i can go to class (tomorrow is presentation day!)... I'm so excited and then onto new adventures!
Happy National Siblings Day!!!



No comments: