Monday, April 13, 2015

Today's Lunch Date

So, today after volunteering in the library at Micah's school i joined Micah for lunch.  While catching up with all the kids and hearing their stories about the weekend one of the little boys dropped a bomb on me.  He said, 'So i've been reading your blog.'  I didn't really know what to say because i wasn't sure which blog he was referring to.  I then asked a few more questions and realized he wasn't just reading my current posts but went into the archives and read a lot!  He knew about Micah being cheese one year for Halloween and about vacations we had taken.  I think he kept to Thanks  Heaven for Little Satvedi Boys and maybe Satvedi.com  I didn't realize i needed to filter what i was saying because my boys friends would be searching us.  I guess now i know.  Happy Monday!!!

No comments: