Monday, April 20, 2015

Happenings Around the House

Let me just start by saying that sometimes i feel like I'm living an out of body experience.  My Boys are amazing but sometimes i just need a little time to myself...  Okay, so i said it... i need recharge time...  Here's whats been happening in our lives...
 I'm NOT Lion, i totally forgot it was picture day and this was the end result... Great Job mom!
 We've been enjoying the great weather which means lots of park play dates.  My boys LOVE the sand (i don't) So we've packed up our sand toys and they now reside in the back of the van, along with a trail of sand.
  This box filled with blue and pink tissue paper makes my heart happy and sing a happy tune (don't get any ideas i have NO news) I'll share more details once i get confirmation this special box has arrived to its very special recipient.

Micah insisted that i take a picture and capture his elephant and giraffe pizza for the word to see.  Most of you know that Fridays are Pizza movie night for the boys and i.  We usually order pizza but last Friday they requested we make pizza.  They remembered once we made animal shaped pizzas so the request was made and here was the end results!!! 
A couple of my good girlfriends had been telling me for weeks that i needed to rent the movie Mom's Night Out.  So the other day after grocery shopping i checked the red box and there it was.  So i watched the movie, it was cute.  The first few minutes of the movie felt like they captured my everyday perfectly.

I did get a very sweet compliment this morning during pre-school drop off about what a great mom i am and what a great job i'm doing with my boys which always helps.  I'm also busy planning Josiah's 5th birthday party.  The invitations are out and everyone is getting very excited.  Party planning has always been my thing... lately i've been slacking so it's time to kick it up a notch.  (i have less than 2 weeks so i better work fast)

No comments: