Thursday, April 30, 2015

May is almost here

Our May calendar is filling up very fast.  So, if you want us to fit you in then you better act fast.  Josiah is over the moon with excitement that his birthday is just around the corner.  I simply can't believe hes going to be 5!  Where has the time gone?  I keep reminding the boys that this month is not all about Jo but that i too have a birthday this month.  They don't really seem to care!  BOYS!

Last week i worked with Jen another mom and friend at the preschool on teacher appreciation books.  They turned out really cute and the kids had some sweet and silly things to say about their teachers.

 You may be wondering what a box of crayons and a drill have in common... well, when a crayon gets stuck and we couldnt get it out yes, we drilled a screw into in and voila we pulled it out. 
 Our fruit and veggie bars are back and stocked in the freezer at all times.  Just don't tell the boys what I'm really feeding them.
Here is a sneak peek at Saturday.  I've been working for over a week on all the tiny details.  The boys are all excited for the say to come.  I still remember my 5th birthday party (my grandma made me a cake with a whale on it) so, i hope Jo has an amazing day.  He really is an amazing spunky guy.  More on his birth story to come early next week.

No comments: