Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Day in My Life...

My days are filled with a lot of fun, laughter and even tears.  Here are just a few moments from our day so far... (i swear they could air this stuff and people would watch)

 
You maybe asking yourself what the heck is this a picture of... Well, the boys quickly pointed out that we had a dead squirrel in our yard.  So whats a mother to do?  Bundle up... grab a trash bag and shovel of course.  Now, for most people this maybe an easy task but, for me and my skirmish ways it was very difficult.  The boys cheered and laughed at me the whole time i tried to complete the job.  My neighbors dogs barked every time i left out a disgusted scream. I'm happy to report i did it the squirrel is disposed of :)

 
Why is this boy in the box? Well, because he wanted to sit on it but missed and landed inside.  While doing the morning dishes i heard a screaming, came running to find him stuck in the box.  And of course Noah had to repeat his brothers silly choice.  Boys will be boys!


 My sweet Josiah payed me a compliment after today's run... What was it you ask... 'Mom, you're as pretty as your running shoes'  Only out of the mouth of a babe

 I'm so proud of myself, i actually got my bulletin board up early this time... Not a week before hand like usually.

 This is how they crash hard after a long day :)  My heart feels happy because i know they had a full busy day with lots of laughter.


These last three pictures were from Sunday at the water park with friends.  Micah was a tad proud and nervous about trying to water slide.  As my friends said... Take one for the team mom and show him how its done.  So after a few goes he finally followed.  After trying 2 times he said mom...'I'm really glad i did it and it was fun but i don't think i want to do it again and lets never talk about it again.. ok... ok
Tonight the mommies and i are headed to see 50 Shades of Grey, more on that tomorrow :)

No comments: