Monday, February 23, 2015

Moms New Helper...yes lotion

The day is coming to an end as usual.  We follow pretty much the same routine ever night.  With that being said i try to throw in a curve ball every once in awhile.  I know, i'm totally wild with the once in awhile bubble bath (i normally shower them).  In my defense let me just describe the state of the bathroom after bath time.  Imagine three boys in one tub, now this is not your average tub but a nice big tub (still not enough for three boys)  The boys swim, jump in over the edge and splash beyond imagination.  When they are finished there is more water on the floor, ceiling and door than is left in the tub. I actually sit in the doorway to avoid getting wet myself.  I'm close enough that if they need me i'm there but prefer to stay dry. The boys are completely wrinkled and have no desire to get out. Once i finally convince them to get out comes the tricky task.  Applying lotion to three boys who have no desire to stand still long enough for me to rub the lotion in.  A few months ago while i was visiting my sister i saw she had some spray lotion i asked how she liked it.  She said she loved it, i didn't really think about it again until today.  I was wondering the aisles of target... what women doesn't LOVE target? I saw the lotion sitting there on the shelf and thought to myself... i'm sure the boys would love to be 'laser sprayed' with lotion.  So tonight after the boys finished their bath (yes i let them have a bubble bath tonight) I tried the new spray lotion.  It was a huge hit... i totally recommend it.  I do wish a few other brands would come out with a similar product. 
 Before bed the boys and i enjoy playing games and puzzles.  Their new love is chess.  Now, I'm going to be honest i have no clue what I'm doing and learning as i go.  Micah always offers tips but the reality is that hes just setting it up so he can win...  In time I'm going to remember all the rules and know what I'm really doing :)  Watch out boys!

No comments: