Friday, February 13, 2015

My Loves

My boys are my loves, they are truly amazing and so sweet.  I've been very busy preparing for their Valentines day parties at school.  Today was the big day and they had an amazing time.  The giggles that came out of the kids let me know that they were having and fun.  I have set up for the boys tomorrow...Our regular tradition.... balloons candy and lovie cards from Mom... we'll enjoy heart shaped waffles for breakfast tomorrow.

 I even dressed for the occasion, i only wear red once a year... to the boys Valentines day party!


 My amazing big sister sent me a special Valentines gift, she is such a blessing and knew just what i needed
 Josiah's craft from his party... i didn't come up with this i provided the snack.
 The craft i did with Micah's class, they turned out so cute




Micah's class at the end of their party

It made my heart happy to wrap this super girly gift for my friends daughter for her 3rd Birthday!

No comments: