Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Girls Night Out

So last night a few friends and i decided it was time for a night out.  Our nights out really aren't that exciting, since were all mothers to young children.  We're always in before 10 usually spend our time talking about our children.  Last night we decided to go see a movie... yes you know the movie i'm talking about.  Lets just say you would not have liked sitting in the theater with the 4 of us.  We had a great time laughing and cracking jokes.  The leader of this of course was none other than Cassie (also known as the mother to the child who 'saw' my bottom)  Some how we had a sort of telephone game going the entire movie.  Cassie would have something to say and tell me to pass it on and so on.  It was really very entertaining, at least for us.  I feel so blessed to have these women in my life to call friends, they have really brought me through some dark times and loved me in spite of it all.  Each friendship is a little different but are all so important to me.  As moms we need women around us that understand what it is we are living each day.  Thank you girls for loving me and allowing me to be a part of your journey. xoxo
P.s we all thought the movie was pretty good... its worth a watch :)

No comments: